This year May 1st, otherwise known as National College Decision Day, is not the memorable day that it has been in past years. With colleges closed and with uncertainty about what will happen at campuses in the fall, high school seniors may feel that they don’t have much to celebrate.
But Simplify does want to celebrate our students who worked so hard this past year. They wrote essays, kept up senior grades, and worked on applications while juggling all their other responsibilities. We are proud of them, and their homeschool parents who have their own responsibilities during the college application season, and want to acknowledge their hard work and the schools they were accepted into.
For the 2019-20 application season we had students accepted at a variety of schools. Here is a partial list:
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- California State University, Fullerton
- San Diego State University
- California State University, Long Beach
- James Madison University
- University of Virginia, Wise
- Virginia Tech
- Earlham College
- Eastern Mennonite University
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Temple University
- York College of Pennsylvania
- Widener University
- Marshall University
- Drexel University
We are want to celebrate our students who applied to Stanford Online High School and were accepted. The OHS application is always a little stressful and it is so rewarding to see our student’s hard work pay off.
Congratulations to everyone! The future may seem uncertain but we are so proud of all of you.