Homeschooling a junior or senior this year? If so, you are probably thinking about everything that is involved in applying to college for you as a homeschool parent. This stage in your homeschool journey can sometimes be a stressful time so we at Simplify have plenty of resources to support you. From writing your counselor letter to figuring out financial aid, we have you covered!
- Looking for help with the Counselor Recommendation Letter ?
- Need an idea of how to write course descriptions? If so, check out this very informative post – Course Descriptions in 6 Steps.
- Having trouble with the homeschool profile? Then our post School Profile in 6 Steps may be of help.
- Need help with awarding high school credit? Take a look at our podcast and infographic.
- Overwhelmed by all things related to financial aid? Then check out our post Financial Aid 101.
- Wish you had daily support from other homeschool parents with high school students? Head over to Facebook and join our group: College Confident Homeschoolers.
- Are podcasts your thing? Would you like to listen to some college-related homeschool podcasts? We have those too! We cover many college-related topics just for homeschoolers. To see all our podcasts, visit us on Podbean.
Still need more support? Looking for someone to help you through every step of the college application process? Reach out to us here and tell us about your situation. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks!