- Need help with course descriptions? If so check out this very informative post Homeschool Course Descriptions in 6 Steps.
- Having trouble with the homeschool profile? Then our post Write Your School Profile in 6 Steps may be of help.
- Looking for help with the counselor recommendation letter? We have a post for that!
- Need help with assigning high school credit? Then check out our podcast and infographic on the best way to do this.
- Wish you had daily support from other homeschool parents with high school students. Head over to Facebook and join our group: College Confident Homeschoolers.
- Are podcasts your thing? Would you like to listen to some college-related homeschool podcasts? We have those too! We cover many college-related topics just for homeschoolers. To see all our podcasts visit us on Podbean.
Resources for the Homeschool Parent – College Applications
Did you know Simplify has many resources available for the homeschool parent to help with college applications? As it is November, and many of you are in the midst of applications, we thought it would help to put all these resources in one place for you.