We invite you to eavesdrop on a conversation between Jill and Farrar who are both dealing with homeschooling rising 9th graders.
Here are some of the highlights of their chat:
- The difference between fearing planning for high school and actually homeschooling high school.
- Record-keeping for high school courses.
- Delaying high school for teens with learning disabilities and anxiety.
- Literature & crepes: fun ways to begin the planning discussion with your teen.
- Planning around interests.
- Benefits of doing classes in a small group (or with twins!).
- High school sticker shock.
- Doing foreign languages at home.
- Creating your own AP syllabus (ask us how).
- Looking forward to high school and more!
Soundtrack: Decca Harper
Post production: Tru Harper