Will you have a senior applying to colleges with The Common Application this fall? We have just the podcast for you!
This week, our muses Farrar, Jill, Suji, and Shannon cover the following topics about the 2018-19 Common Application essay prompts:
- When should students start working on these prompts?
- How much time should you budget for them?
- Is there a topic that students should be careful about?
- Is there a topic that’s the best option for most students?
- Should students try to be different in their essays?
- What should they try to highlight?
- How much should you help your student?
- What does help look like?
- What revision tricks do you like to use with your student?
Don’t miss it!
Soundtrack: Decca Harper
Post production: Tru Harper