Your Simplify muses are crazy about paper-pen planners and digital record-keeping tools! Hear us geek out about methods that have stayed with us through the years when organizing our homeschooling days! Among other things, we talk about:
- Shannon’s fixation with One Note.
- Suji’s fixation with Microsoft Excel.
- Farrar’s love of binder sleeves.
- Creating your own website buffet for lesson planning.
- How organization changes for ages and stages.
- What to keep for college-bound high schoolers.
- What to do if you need to sell high school curriculum before your student heads to college.
- And lots more!
This podcast is sometimes punctuated with the excited barks of Suji’s very opinionated dog for which we profusely apologize.
Have more ideas on what to use for record-keeping? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group, College Confident Homeschoolers (CoCoH).
Soundtrack: Decca Harper
Post production: Tru Harper
Furious barking: Atticus Rajagopal