This week’s musecast answers a number of important questions on planning for high school:
- What are the most basic requirements?
- How much should you be looking at college requirements when you start?
- What are some of the hardest requirements to get done? How should you approach those?
- Is high school inevitably just checking boxes? Can you still be creative with classes?
- How do you incorporate your child’s interests and needs while still planning a college ready path?
- How do you involve your student in the big picture planning?
- How much should you plan on outside courses?
Listen through to the end with Farrar hosting, and Suji and Jill, as experienced homeschoolers, doling out some wonderful advice to parents just getting started with homeschooling high school. This podcast is not to be missed!
Soundtrack: Decca Harper
Post production: Tru Harper – We want to give an extra shoutout to Tru this week. There were technical difficulties with our recordings but Tru tweaked and edited them as much as possible. You will hear a knocking sound in several places in this podcast. We apologize for the technical difficulty and will try our best to avoid them in the future. Thank you for your patience!