Homeschooling can be a great choice for so many families but is even more beneficial when life suddenly throws an unexpected illness or major life event your way. Simplify’s Farrar, Suji, Shannon, and Jill discuss how we coped with difficult times while homeschooling. Among other points, we touch on:
- Possible life issues homeschool parents face.
- The worst thing we’ve dealt with while homeschooling and how we coped.
- How much is it okay to let go when you’re dealing with stuff.
- Practical tips for making school simplified and streamlined.
- What to do if it’s time to send the kids to school.
Soundtrack: Decca Harper
Post production: Tru Harper