Fresh from our how to plan for homeschooling high school musecast, Farrar, Jill, and Suji now tackle the actual planning of a high school level class.
We share tips on…
- Choosing a pre-made course or curriculum for high school.
- Turning a textbook into a class.
- Adding labs for science.
- Adding assignments for English and history.
- Scheduling the class you design.
- Adding more to an online class to make it a full credit.
- Making accommodations for the student with learning disabilities.
- Compacting for the gifted student.
- Knowing when it’s all enough.
Soundtrack: Decca Harper
Post production: Tru Harper