AP exams are offered once a year every May. With the 2018 round of testing just ending, Jill, Suji, and Farrar muse about our experience with AP classes for our homeschooled kids.
We talk about…
- AP classes and how expensive they can get.
- Providers that we used (note: Harari is no longer offering AP classes).
- Online vs do-it-yourself AP classes.
- AP syllabus revisions by the College Board.
- Importance of AP exams for homeshoolers.
- Are APs better than dual-enrollment classes?
- Are all APs made equal?
- Challenges of the AP class/taking the exam that you might not be aware of.
Soundtrack: Decca Harper
Post production: Tru Harper